ZenzTherapy Mineral Make-Up ensures you make-up of the highest quality and only contains 100 % clean, crushed, loose minerals from nature. It contains a high concentration of natural mineral color pigments. The natural pigments are rich in color and are long-lasting on the skin.
A makeup series free of preservatives, parabens, mineral oil, perfume, oils and fragrances, dye, bismuth oxichloride, talcum and nano particles.
Choose between Mineral Foundation, Mineral Bronzer, Mineral Cheek & Face Highlighter, Mineral Blush, Mineral Eyeliner, Mineral Eyebrow & Shadow, Mineral Eyeshadow, Natural Mascara and Lip Gloss.
ZenzTherapy Mineral Makeup is produced with a smart closing system, which keeps the powder from getting into the lid.
Furthermore, the series contain a small, exclusive range of soft, synthetic brushes, specially developed to apply mineral makeup.
A light, silky soft and nourishing foundation, which gives you the properties of both foundation and powder in one product. The result is a natural and flawless look that provides you the opportunity of varied covering your skin. It works perfectly to vanish fine lines and wrinkles. A must-have for all cosmetic purses.
ZenzTherapy Mineral Foundation is perfect for all skin types and especially for acne, sensitive and mature skin.
Use of Mineral Foundation:
Gently shake a small amount of Mineral Foundation out in the lid. Lightly put a Kabuki brush into the powder, making the brush collect the powder between the hairs. Apply Mineral Foundation on the skin with light, circular movements and small amounts at a time until the desired coverage is obtained.
Mineral Foundation can also be used wet. Lightly moisturize a makeup sponge or a brush and apply the powder with stippling movements or light strokes along the skin.
Available in 5 different shades:
Mineral Foundation no. 20, no. 21, no. 22, no. 23, and no. 24.
- Start by applying Mineral Foundation on the areas that are desired covered. Apply a lighter tone on darker areas, such as dark rings under the eyes.
- Combine two colors to obtain the perfect tone exactly for your skin.
- If a more solid coverage is desired, apply Mineral Foundation with a moisturized makeup sponge or brush. Continue and apply the dry Mineral Foundation as a powder.
- If a lighter coverage is desired, blend a bit of Mineral Foundation in a day cream and apply as a regular cream. This will cover and freshen up the skin.
Obtain a natural, beautiful and sun kissed color with ZenzTherapy Mineral Bronzer. It has a light, silky soft texture, which makes it easy to work with. Perfect when wanting to highlight the contours of the face. Mineral Bronzer creates a beautiful and glamorous finish.
ZenzTherapy Mineral Bronzer is a good choice for all skin types, when wanting a natural and healthy sun kissed skin.
Use of Mineral Bronzer:
Gently shake a small amount of Mineral Bronzer out in the lid. Lightly put a Kabuki brush into the powder, making the brush collect the powder between the hairs. Apply Mineral Bronzer on the skin with light, circular movements and small amounts at a time until the desired effect is obtained.
- Apply Mineral Bronzer just below the cheekbone (on the soft part of the cheek). This will highlight the cheekbone and when using Mineral Blush at the same time, an even bigger effect is obtained.
- Mineral Bronzer can easily be applied to shoulders and on collarbones to achieve a magnificent glow.
With its silky soft texture, ZenzTherapy Mineral Blush adds a natural, transparent and fresh flow to cheek or cheekbones.
ZenzTherapy Mineral Blush can be applied to all skin types.
Use of Mineral Blush:
Gently shake a small amount of Mineral Blush out in the lid. Lightly put a Kabuki brush into the powder, making the brush collect the powder between the hairs. Apply Mineral Blush on the skin with light, circular movements and small amounts at a time until the desired effect is obtained.
Highlight cheeks or cheekbones with light elegance by using a small amount of powder or a more dramatic look by applying a bigger amount.
Available in 2 different shades:
Mineral Blush no. 40 and no. 41.
- If you have doubts how to find your cheekbones, smile and start applying the product to your apple cheeks. Finish the application just below your temples. In this way you avoid applying Mineral Blush too low on your cheek.
- Use Mineral Blush on chin and forehead to get a fresh and warm look.
- To tone down a blush that has already been applied, it is possible to apply Mineral Foundation over the blush. To obtain a more downplayed color, it is possible to mix the Mineral Foundation with Mineral Blush.
Mineral Cheek and Face Highlighter
A luxurious, silky soft and creamy highlighter. Perfect when wanting to add a light and natural glow to the skin that is long lasting at the same time to obtain a more defined look.
Mineral Cheek and Face Highlighter can also be applied as an eye shadow.
Use of Mineral Cheek and Face Highlighter
Gently shake a small amount of Mineral Cheek & Face Highlighter out in the lid. Lightly put a Kabuki brush into the powder, making the brush collect the powder between the hairs. Apply Mineral Cheek and Face Highlighter on the skin with light, circular movements and small amounts at a time until the desired effect is obtained.
- Apply Mineral Cheek and Face Highlighter alone or on top of Mineral Blush to create an extremely defined look.
- Can be applied with a soft and light eye shadow brush.
- Mineral Cheek and Face Highlighter can highlight the properties of your face that you wish to point out:
- Corner of the eye
- Cupid’s bow (above the lips)
- Brow bone
Mineral Eyebrow and Eyeshadow
Obtain beautiful, defined eyebrows with ZenzTherapy Mineral Eyebrow & Shadow. Fills out and highlights the eyebrow in a beautiful and natural way. Strong pigments gives the opportunity of a long-lasting and flawless eyebrow correction that lasts all day.
Mineral Eyebrow & Shadow can also be applied as an eyeshadow.
Use of Mineral Eyebrow & Shadow:
Lightly stipple a brush into the powder and apply the powder to the eyebrow. The first stroke should be against the hairs and afterwards along the hairs. Mineral Eyebrow & Shadow can be applied both dry and wet. If applied wet, shake a small amount of powder out in the lid and use a moisturized brush when applying.
- By using Mineral Eyebrow & Shadow wet, a more dramatic and intense color result is obtained.
- Apply Mineral Eyebrow & Shadow in a dry state to obtain a more natural and soft look.
Highlight your eyes with ZenzTherapy Mineral Eyeshadow. A silky soft eyeshadow with a high content of mineral color pigments.
Use of Mineral Eyeshadow:
Lightly stipple a brush into the powder and apply the powder to the eyelid. Mineral Eyeshadow can be applied both dry and wet. If applied wet, shake a small amount of powder out in the lid and use a moisturized brush when applying. By using a moisturized brush, a more intense color result is obtained. Apply Mineral Eyeshadow in a dry state for a more natural and soft look.
Available in 6 different nuances:
Mineral Eyeshadow no. 52, no. 53, no. 54, no. 55, no. 56, and no. 57.
- Always choose a color that contrasts your own eye color. This will highlight your eyes.
- Recommended colors for blue eyes are brown, gold, cobber, bordeaux or nude colors in brown or peach shades. The warm colors are good contrasts to the cool blue color.
- Recommended colors for green eyes are violet and plum-colored shades. This is the complementary color to green, so these colors will really highlight your eyes. Warm colors such as bronze, gold, peach and apricot are also good choices to highlight green eyes. These colors are a really good choice, when your skin is very light. Avoid colors such as silver, blue, white and pastel colors.
- Recommended colors to brown eyes are many. Almost all colors go well with the nut-brown eyes, but earth colors are absolute favorites when going for the natural look. All light colors including green, gold, brown, blue, grey and purple are good choices for brown eyes. Another tip is to apply the cool edition of the colors, as this will give an incredibly good contrast.
- Mineral Eyeshadow can also be applied as eyeliner.
Highlight your eyes with ZenzTherapy Mineral Eyeliner. Contains clean, natural and intense pigments. Perfect when the aim is to create smoky, sensual eyes. Mineral Eyeliner can also be applied as eye shadow.
Use of Mineral Eyeliner:
Stipple a soft but dense brush gently in the powder and apply along the lashes. Mineral Eyeliner can be applied either dry or wet. If applied wet, shake a small amount of powder out in the lid and use a moisturized brush when applying. The color is intensified when used wet.
- Dark colors will define and create an edge to your look. Apply Mineral Eyeliner just below the bone of the eyebrow to highlight your eyeshadow and give structure. Use a soft but dense brush for application.
Unique and long-lasting mascara. Provides you with long, plumped lashes that will highlight your eyes. Natural Mascara does not flake or clump, but dries quickly and separates the lashes.
Contains a unique combination of nourishing plant oils, vegetable wax with thickening and strengthening properties as well as natural mineral pigments with lasting color intensity.
Very suitable for sensitive eyes.
Use of Natural Mascara:
Apply Natural Mascara with side-to-side movements from the root of the lashes to the ends. In this way the smaller lashes will be captured.
- Apply Natural Mascara to both the upper and lower lashes to obtain a more intense color result.
- If you have blue or green eyes use the black mascara carefully to keep focus on your eyes.
- If you have brown eyes, a more fierce mascara will be suitable for your eyes.
Obtain living and incredibly beautiful lips with ZenzTherapy Lip Gloss. A creamy lip gloss with a high content of color pigments combined with moisturizing, ecological ingredients. Enriched with the finest, natural and ecological oils and waxes that have nourishing and softening properties.
The light formula easily is easily applied to the lips with the wide range of beautiful, shiny colors.
Use of ZenzTherapy Lip Gloss:
Apply Lip Gloss with the belonging brush. Start the application on the middle of the lips and spread evenly to the sides of the lips.
Available in 2 different shades:
Lip Gloss no. 72 and no. 73.
- If you have small lips, light colors are a must. They will make your lips seem bigger and create an illusion of filling. Be careful to choose a color that does not blend with your natural skin tone, as this will make the lips disappear completely. Stay away from dark colors, as this will make the lips look even narrower, even despite using lip liner.
- Lip Gloss has an amplifying effect, because it is shiny. Everything with glitter, shimmer and pearl effect will create the right effect. Furthermore, it works well when it is applied slightly on the Cupid’s bow (above the upper lip).
- If you have naturally big lips, you should be happy. If you instead feel that your lips are too big, matte colors will be a perfect match, because they do not add any volume.
- Dark colors reduce the volume of the lips, while they at the same time attract a lot of attention. You should only choose dark colors, if you wish to have focus directed to your mouth. Avoid anything with glitter, shimmer or pearl effect, as this will make your lips appear even bigger.
ZenzTherapy make-up brushes are top quality brushes with bamboo handle and super soft, synthetic brush hairs to ensure easy and flawless application of ZenzTherapy Mineral Makeup.
Available in 4 different styles:
Eyeliner Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Flat Brush and Kabuki Brush.
Kabuki Brush is especially suitable for application of ZenzTherapy Mineral Foundation, Mineral Bronzer and Mineral Blush.